The Heat Pump Advantage: Leverage Net Zero Goals to Drive Your Business
Is your business ready to adapt to the growing demands of homeowners for low-carbon options brought on increasing climate change awareness? Do your technicians and sales teams understand the latest advances in heat pump technologies and how an emphasis on new technologies can help improve your bottom line? Are you poised to make a shift in your go-to-market strategy?
In this program, you’ll learn how to
- identify opportunities to improve energy performance in homes
- understand how to talk to employees and customers about adopting new HVAC technologies, such as heat pumps
- improve your bottom line by successfully positioning heat pumps as a better solution to home comfort
Includes 2 Modules:
- Module 1: Self-guided online foundational course
- Module 2: Live virtual workshop session with renowned industry expert, Gord Cooke
Follow up with sessions from your local municipality to better understand how available incentives and financing programs can help you seal the deal! In selected cases, contractors who participate in this program may be featured on municipal websites focused on green initiatives.
DISCLAIMER: By registering for this course you agree that your contact information may be shared with your local municipality.
Participants will be required to complete Module 1: a self-paced online foundational course in advance of Module 2: a 2 hour, live virtual workshop session. Walk away from the session with useful resources and a fresh perspective!
Be sure to select a date below for Module 2, the live virtual workshop session!